Saenz Inspection Services (SIS)
Environmental Inspection & Testing
Is your home or office making you sick?
We have been in the Philadelphia and Tri-state area mold inspection industry since 2014 and have performed more than 3000 inspections on home and commercial properties.
We provide mold inspection services including air quality testing, surface sampling, and thermal imaging.
Protect your health with preventative mold testing.
Keep your employees and customers safe.
With no conflict of interest, our team will provide you with an accurate assessment of your property.
Schedule Your Appointment
When your property has a mold problem, the issue needs to be solved quickly and effectively. When working with SIS, we’ll respond right away. You’ll receive an inspection report that is clear and easy to understand with results interpreted.
Since SIS only performs testing and inspections, and not remediation, our reports are unbiased. We won’t magnify a problem in hopes of performing costly repairs.
Years in Philadelphia
No Conflict of Interest
- ESIS only does mold testing and inspections and not mold remediation, as a result, our results are unbiased and accurate
- EWe don’t invent or exaggerate mold issues in the hopes of making money on the remediation
Call For a Quote:
Strong Local Presence
- EFamiliar with the local housing
- EInspected many 100+ year-old homes having stone foundations especially in the Philadelphia area (We even inspected an 18th century home!)
Radon Health Risks:
- ERadon is the second leading cause of lung cancer
- EAccording to the EPA, breathing radon leads to 15,000 - 22,000 deaths per year
When Should You Test for Radon?
- EYour living patterns change and you begin occupying a lower level of your home (such as a basement)
- EYou are buying or selling a home
- EThe last test is not recent, i.e. within two years and your home tested above 2.0 pCi/l
- EYou have renovated or altered your home since you tested
- EYou have a radon remediation system and you have not tested in 2 or more years
Real Estate Transactions:
- ERadon is found in both old homes and new homes, as it typically comes from soil gas
- EHouses in the same neighborhood can have radically different radon test results
- ETesting for Radon in homes is a vital part of the buying and selling process